1. What information does thisdayinwine.com collect?
Thisdayinwine.com may request and collect information from you so that you can:
– Receive our newsletter
– Receive special offer and promotion information
– Purchase items online
– The requested information may include personal information such as your name, e-mail address, home address, credit card information and phone number.
If you want to contact us using the Thisdayinwine.com Contact Us page, you will be asked to provide your name, email address and message.
Whatever the activity may be, we will only collect information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and our legitimate business objectives.
2. What happens if I refuse to provide my personal information?
You do not need to provide personal information to access the non-member sections of the web site.
3. Does Thisdayinwine.com track IP addresses or use other passive means to collect information?
Thisdayinwine.com does not track IP addresses.
4. Who is collecting my personal information and how will it be used?
The information you submit to our Web site is collected and used by Thisdayinwine.com as described above. Thisdayinwine.com may use the submitted information to send you newsletters, advertising or promotional materials, including information about new products, new newsletters and other events of interest. If necessary, Thisdayinwine.com may use the collected personal information to contact you.
5. With whom does Thisdayinwine.com share my personal information?
Thisdayinwine.com will not share your personal information with any third parties, except as required by law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or us to legal liability.
6. What if I don’t want any email sent to me?
If at any time you do not wish to receive any further communications from us, contact us via email at peter@thisdayinwine-dot-com. In every communication sent to you, Thisdayinwine.com gives you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future communications.
7. What safeguards does Thisdayinwine.com use to protect my personal information?
Thisdayinwine.com uses an established ISP to host the site. No printed records are kept of personal customer information.